Uniport Postgraduate Admission Application Requirements, Fee & Procedure 2017/2818 Session-
This is to inform the general public that the Sale of Application Forms for admission into the Graduate Programmes of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) in the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt, and was given university status in 1977.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIPORT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION.
- Application Fee should be paid online at any of the following Banks: U&C Microfinance Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank and Sterling Bank.
- The cost of Application Form is N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. The sale of Application Forms should be ending on Thursday, August 31, 2017.
For further details on the programmes on offer, entry requirements, purchase, filling and submission of the online Forms, go to: www.sgs.uniportdatacenter.net/portal/application, of click the link below to download advert in Pdf;>> http://www.uniport.edu.ng/files/20172018ADVERTPOSTGRADUDATEPROGRAMMES. PDF
DURATION OF GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
• Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
The Programme is to run on a Full-Time basis to last for a minimum of 12 calendar months and maximum of 24 calendar months and two consecutive long vacation of eight weeks each for sandwich programme.
• MBA Programme
Full-Time: Minimum of 24 Calendar Months and Maximum of 36 Calendar Months
• MD and MS Programmes
The Programmes will last for at least 24 Calendar Months.
• Ph.D Programmes
Full-Time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of 24 calendar months and a maximum of 60 calendar months.
• Part-Time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of 36 calendar months and a maximum of 84 calendar months.
• DBA Programme
Full-time candidates shall be required to spend a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years from the date of first registration.
• Part-time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of five years and a maximum of seven years.
Note. Application Forms should be ending on Thursday, August 31, 2017 Apply now.
• Any Interested applicants should visit the University of Port Harcourt website: www.uniport.edu.ng
The 2017/2018 University of Port Harcourt, Uniport Postgraduate Programme Admission Form For The Academic Session ls Now On Sale.