2018/2019- John Holt Plc Recruitment Application Form- Here, l will give you clear view about the on going Job Recruitment at John Holt Plc. Things you need to know about John Holt Plc, the requirements, guideline , date, venue and closing date for the job application. John Holt, Invite interested and qualified indicates to read the post careful before Applying.
is to engage in industrial, commercial and other related businesses that provide goods and services that best meet the needs of Nigerian markets, with satisfactory returns to our shareholders, to provide rewarding careers to our employees through quality of work-life that enhances their commitment to the company and enables them to fulfil their development needs; to provide support for social action that promotes general well-being and, through the foregoing, strengthen our contribution to Nigeria’s economic, industrial and social development.
John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
Note: We will never ask you apply any money for any recruitment update on this website. You will always get all jobs updates on this websites for Free
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Control Officer
The primary role of the Import Control Officer is to ensure efficiency in the Company’s Import Logistics System.
- Verify that all documentation adhere to import policies and laws.
- Assisting with shipping, receiving and record keeping for both local and international transactions.
- Preparation of daily progress report to be sent to the Import Control Manager.
- Ability to prepare costing and perform other treasury functions will be an added advantage.
- Opening of Form M and LC Application to Import.
- Handle timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
- Following up with Clearing agents, Banks, Shipping companies, SON, Customs and other government agencies to ensure consignments are cleared smoothly.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline.
- Requires at least two years experience in a clearing and forwarding company in Nigeria.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Must be vast in import requirements and documentation.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: email@example.com with the position as subject of mail.
Note: Application Deadline 16th August, 2018.
2018/2019- John Holt Plc Recruitment Application Form Apply
Did you enjoy this information on 2018/2019- John Holt Plc Recruitment Application Form Apply Do you want update from us today? If yes, kindly share it now. Share it on your Facebook, lnstagram, WhatsApp, share it to all your family and friends. If you want us to Update you on the ongoing 2018/2019- John Holt Plc Recruitment Application Form Apply kindly drop your Email address or better still your phone number for more information thank you.