SEK International Schools cater for over 5,500 boarding and day students between the ages of 0 and 18 from over 50 nationalities in its centres in Madrid, Barcelona, Almería, Pontevedra, Dublin (Ireland), Les Alpes (France) and Doha (Qatar).
Founded in 1892, SEK Education Group brings together leadership, educational innovation and 125 years of tradition and history.
SEK Budapest International School offers an array of services, which facilitate and enhance your child’s educational experience.
•Three meals daily with the possibility of a special diet
• Safe and efficient door to door school bus service upon request
• Educational and recreational thematic field trips that enhance experiential learning and complement our curricula
• A variety of programs and events for both students, parents, and family members (festivals, memorial days, competitions, family days, etc.)
• Students receive school material during the whole school year (writing pads, pens, pencils, color pencils, etc.)
• Reputable and modern textbooks for all subjects, in Hungarian, English, and Spanish language respectively of the subject and year
• School nurse assistance (available according to the pre-established schedule)
• Professional and top trained special teachers, psychologist, and teaching assistant
SEK Budapest International School (Hungary)
Hűvösvölgyi út 131
Budapest, Hungary 1021