First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Is Employing- This article is here will guide you on how to apply and also things you need to know about First bank. The Head, Strategy and Corporation Development. First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Is Employing. Do you know banks currently recruiting in Nigeria? First bank is currently recruiting in Nigeria.
Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning
Preferred Years of Experience
10 – 15 years
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings.
- With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
- The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
To join us, click apply.
The Bank is currently implementing some key strategic initiatives aimed at strengthening its market presence and enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various touch points. In line with this drive, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified and highly competent individuals with the right skills set and pedigree to fill the position above.
The search is open to both internal and external candidates who possess very deep strategic insight coupled with excellent technical knowledge, practical hands-on experience, vast exposure and good track record of success and achievements.
Reporting to the MD/CEO, the ideal candidate will coordinate the strategic planning process for FirstBank and its subsidiaries, which includes FBN UK, First Pension Custodian, FBN Mortgages, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Sierra Leone, FBNBank Congo, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Senegal and FBNBank Gambia. He/she will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and communicate the strategy for the Bank and its individual subsidiaries.
- Develop and coordinate annual strategic planning process and corporate planning initiatives, ensuring that employees understand the details of the strategic plan and how their work connects to the corporate goals.
- Take ownership of decision making that sustains organizational change, test whether the decisions being made across the organization are aligned with the strategy and are creating the desired results and decide on basis of outcome analyses, whether to stay on track or to change direction.
- Develop and coordinate cyclical strategic planning process and corporate planning initiatives, leading with a focus towards maximizing market share, shareholders wealth and increasing profit by translating strategic objectives into practical plans and goals.
Provide Executive Management with global and regional business scenarios and ad-hoc analyses as required; identify new business growth opportunities or potential operational risks; advising best options to proceed.
- Candidates must have sound knowledge of the global financial markets with good understanding of the micro/macro-economic dynamics and how they impact the financial services sector.
- Successful candidates must be self-driven, very energetic, highly resourceful and versatile with exceptional leadership capabilities.
- A good University degree or its equivalent in any related field. Higher degrees and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience spanning Strategy Development & Implementation, Business Reengineering, Process Transformation, Project Management and Change Management.
- Solid understanding of the global financial services sector and micro/macro-economic dynamics and how they impact the sector.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in development and delivery of corporate and operational strategy and models in a large commercial bank will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong financial modeling, quantitative and analytic skills; and understanding of specialized industry issues.
- Excellent leadership qualities and experience in general administration management roles with track record of achievement and results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasive, documentation and analytical skills.
- Highly developed influencing skills, capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language.
- Other Jobs like this
- Head, Sales Operations & Strategy (Business Development)
- Head IT For Business
- Executive Director Technical Life Business
Report this job
Trainings for Jobs like this
Advanced Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) + Ms Visio Course
Astute Trainers and Consultants
Business Analysis Master Class
SCILS Management Centre
Offline Business Analysis Training (CBAP)