First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Job 2019/2020. Do you want to be a staff in First Bank of Nigeria? lf yes, the opportunity you have been waiting for is here again. The First Bank of Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below. Candidates are advised to use the details to secure this opportunity. Click here for more information
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Read Also: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Graduate Job Recruitment 2019/2020 How to Apply Here
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google