Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses.
It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Job ID: 26028
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
* The joint CEO’s are responsible for leading the development and execution of the bank’s strategy, overseeing planning and management, upholding high standards of governance and corporate citizenship, accounting to all our stakeholders, and ensuring that we deliver value to our shareholders, customers and staff.
* The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
* It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About the Graduate Trainee Program The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group.
* Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
* The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
* Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
* We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
* Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
* Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
* Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
* Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
* Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
* Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
* Preferred Qualification and Experience
* Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
* Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
* Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
* Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
* Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
* Customer-service oriented
* Knowledge ,Skills and Expertise:
* Apply now Click here to Apply