Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Telecoms Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Accountant
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
- This position is fully responsible for the project billing process; which includes being accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
- Successful candidates will also be responsible for responding to client inquiries, verifying employee’s chargeable time; in accordance with the established accounting standards and billing policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and Principals-in-Charge (PIC), regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Maintaining a Cost Accounting System
- Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Report on project profitability to management, report to management on any opportunities for additional billings and also regarding the remaining funding available for projects.
- Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
- Prepare final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by the Accounting Supervisor.
- Mail final invoices, file consultant and client invoice copies in the billing folder.
- Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing; communicate with the Accounting Supervisor, as to your observations and actions taken.
- Work with the cash receipts team member to reconcile variances that occur in the application of cash.
- Generate and distribute bi-monthly receivables reports and monthly profitability reports.
- Review weekly time sheets, along with the accounting group.
- Analyse the P & L accounts monthly, as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconcilements, as directed by the Accounting Supervisor.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing cycle.
- Prepare special project analyses for the PICs, PMs and others.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconcilement.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the Accounting Supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related fields.
- A minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience as an IT Project Accountant.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Services Manager, as necessary.
- Strong service orientation.
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Familiarity with Windows based operating systems and web based applications.
- A thorough knowledge of standard contract terms and how they are applied in the billing process.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
Job Title: Project Manager Network Security – ArcSight
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Read Also: 9mobile Recruitment 2018/2019. How To Apply
- Project Manager Network Security is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of effective systems security solutions.
- ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk.
- The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber-security attacks, and insider threats.
- This is a hands-on position that will require the candidate to work with data collected from various network devices in combination with the various ArcSight product lines in order to deliver content that will help address the needs of all of ArcSight’s customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of enterprise security coupled with hands-on networking and security skills.
- The successful candidate in collaboration with the Information Technology Services (ITS) Systems Support team, will also monitor, assess, and fine-tune the IT business continuity and disaster recovery program, perform network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk audit reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in the development of ArcSight Use Cases
- Expert Level implementation experience with ArcSight logger, ArcSight ESM, ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC) and ArcSight SmartConnectors
- Investigate and resolve identified systems security breaches, create comprehensive maintenance of information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and monitor for compliance in line with the organization’s IT security policy and applicable laws.
- Serve as subject matter expert in support of the HP ArcSight installation SIEM and log management solutions.
- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
- Collaborate with IT management, the legal department, and other stakeholders to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Perform the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s security documents specifically.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Prepare IT security documentation, including information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on compliance requirements and knowledge of best practices.
Strategy & Planning:
- Lead the planning and design activities for the enterprise security architecture, under the directives of the Head, Information Risk Management.
- Participate in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures) in collaboration with other team heads in the Information Risk Management unit.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to members of the Information Security team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Science, Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.(B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage)
- Possession of a professional IT certification (Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
Possession of other Cybersecurity related certification is desirable
- A minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in IT/Network Security.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design and enterprise security document creation.
- Understand content for ArcSight ESM, including correlation rules, dashboards, reports, visualizations, etc.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system.
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience with IP networking, networking protocols, IPSec, VPN’s, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, email, access lists.
- Experience with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Application Deadline 12th September, 2018.