Hill City Consulting Limited – Our client, an ICT firm, located in Ibadan, Oyo State, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
– The Sales and Marketing Officer will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth for the company.
– The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
– Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of
– Technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them;
– Cold-calling to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
– Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
– Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
– Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
– Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
– Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
– Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as communication, advertising or other specialist areas;
– Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
– Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
– Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
– Managing, organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly goals;
– Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
– Create database of all customers contact information, purchases, and other details, to monitor their behavior, and network with customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
– Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
– Develop marketing strategies to enter new market, attract customers, and retain loyal customers.
– Interested candidate must have a minimum of OND or its equivalent in any field.
– A minimum of 1 year sales and marketing experience.
– Cognate experience in a service-based company (e.g. ICT, Microfinance, Banking or Insurance) is an added advantage.
– Interpersonal and communications skills.
– Business development exposure and experience in developing/marketing ICT products and services will be an advantage.
– Good analytical skills, providing in-sights to customer trends, market needs and possible solutions to address identified gaps.
– Must be able to deal effectively with all customer complaints and suggestions; This person will be a confident self-starter able to identify new markets and develop new business opportunities for the company through the engagement of new business contacts.
– The successful candidate will be target driven, passionate about sales and able to work under pressure.
– Up to N960,000 per annum subject to meeting at least 65% of monthly performance targets. When staff fails to meet agreed target, salary would be prorated in line with actual achievement.
– Fund would also be made available monthly to cover transportation and communication cost.
4th August, 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Shortlisting and interview of candidates would be commenced immediately and would be ongoing up till the closing date
Please drop your comment here