This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to apply for the on going National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)job recruitment 2019/2020 application form and portal is open you are free to apply now.
All application and registration should be done on the NNPC job registration portal only to be considered for the job opening.
This post contains the full application requirement and qualification for the NNPC recruitment 2019/2020.
NNPC Vacant Job Position
You have to no that we are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Graduate Trainee Program 2019
2. Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre
3. Managerial Cadre
NNPC recruitment 2019 Job Description
NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated
experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s
These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior
Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres.
They are expected to:
- provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- drive team performance and development.
Requirements and qualification for NNPC Job Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
Health Safety and Environment
Supply Chain Management
Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
Human Resource Management
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must possess minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
Note: All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be
required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
How to apply for NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020
CLICK THE LINK https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
Deadline for NNPC Graduate Job Recruitment is on 26th March, 2019.