The Member, Benue State House of Assembly, representing Adoka/Ugboju State Constituency, Hon. Adam Okloho, through his foundation, Okloho Moral Care Foundation, is to give Educational grant to Law Students from his Constituency, Adoka/Ugboju.


The state of Oklahoma has set up a website called to disseminate information about Oklahoma’s colleges and the financial aid programs Oklahoma has designed to assist its students. Oklahoma’s higher education agency is called the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE), and OSRHE currently offers two types of college grant, explained below.

State-Funded Grants
Oklahoma students can participate in either the Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) or the Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG) programs.

OTAG awards support students who can demonstrate financial need, and that requires filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The amount you and your family can afford to pay, called your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), is calculated from the FAFSA, and since there is always limited funding available for OTAG you should submit your FAFSA as early as possible to maximize your chance of receiving a grant.

The notice to this effect, reads as follows;

Oklohoma Moral Care Foundation wishes to inform Law students from Adoka and Ugboju who are currently in law school to forward a scanned copy of their admission letter to law school & certificate of origin to, and their bank details for an educational grant.


For more inquiries : contact the coordinate via 09055505597 Or come to Oklohoma Olehimn chambers at No 10 Community Secondary School Road Gabchi plaza, Wadata Makurdi.

The Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants are reserved for students whose parents died in military service abroad after the 9/11 attack. You can read more about the program’s terms here.

Always stay updated with the latest Information with You are welcome to This website and feel free to comment, share and like our Facebook Page. May the good Lord Bless you!

Read more>>>>>>>>>>>>