The University of Queensland will be delighted to offer Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship to study full time in Australia. This project will explore novel human-centric IoT opportunities that will interact with future Boeing real-time data communication frameworks or existing IT infrastructure in the factory space.
It will aim to provide unobtrusive, contextually significant data production to support factory operator activities in a safety critical manufacturing environment.
The Queensland University of Australia positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. UQ helps shape the future by bring out the best in you. bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The Scholarship is awarded under the project Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) for Digital Aviation (Novel Human-centric Data Production in Smart Factories).
- Scholarship Award: The selected student will receive a UQ Graduate School living stipend of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate) and an additional Boeing Top UP Scholarship of $14,150 per annum. The top-up will be awarded on a yearly basis according to satisfactory progress.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known yet.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or Institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or the salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the (RTP ) Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
- Nationality: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be considered applicants must not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- English Language. Requirements: In order to be considered applicants should meet the UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Australia Scholarships
How to Apply:
- To apply for admission and scholarship follow these easy steps. There is no separate application for the scholarship and you will be given the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Please make sure that you Select both because l wouldn’t like to be considered for a UQ scholarship to cover a living allowance or tuition fee expenses’ what am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’
Enter in the free-text field the scholarship name “QAAFI PhD Scholarship (QPhDs)” and “QAAFI” as the sponsor.
Note: Application deadline for scholarship is August 31th 2017.
Always Visit the Official Scholarship
Always stay updated with the latest Scholarship Information with Magicinfo.com.ng You are welcome to This website Magicinfo.com.ng and feel free to comment, share and like our Facebook Page. May the good Lord Bless you!