Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Internship 2018- The Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guinness Marketing Intern
Type of Job: Non-Employee
Level: Internship (Marketing Training Program)
Reports To: Brand Manager, Guinness
and Role Context
- Diageo’s vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Goods company in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
- Guinness is a global priority brand for Diageo and it is the #1 beer brand in Africa. Nigeria is currently the largest global Guinness market by value.
- Our vision is to remain an iconic brand and # 1 beer brand of choice in Nigeria; by consolidating our big brand credentials and driving everyday relevance amongst our target consumers.
- Recruiting the next generation of drinkers is very key to winning in Nigeria and indeed Africa.
External Job Descriptions
- Are you Bold enough to take Bittersweet decisions?
- Do you go beyond the ordinary?
- Are you interested in a Rich and Refreshing experience?
- Are you truly Made of More?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Guinness Nigeria needs you for MoreThan A Job.
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is looking for 4 individuals to join the brand on an Extraordinary immersive journey.
- Join a multifunctional project team to deliver a multi-sensory experiential playground where you can explore the multi-dimensional flavors of our iconic black brew – Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
Read On: Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Aptitude Test Exercise Screening, Document Date & Venue 2018- See Full Details Here!
- Recent graduate
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively manage 3rd party and cross functional team relationships.
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects effectively, drives to achieve deadlines and sets high standards for self and others.
- Digitally savvy and active on Social Media
- Self-Confident and flexible enough to work with characters from every part of the Milky Way
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.